What data do we collect?
- we collect and process personal data: name and surname, address, telephone, email address, car registration number; the data you provide us as contractual partners or that you provide to us by completing the forms on our web sites or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or in any other way when you communicate your resume or when you report a problem with our products or our websites;
- special data: the personal numerical code, the serial number and the identity number when we are obliged to do so by law; and / or if you have provided your explicit consent separately.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal data (including sensitive personal data) through your interaction with our Websites or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or in any other way, at our sole discretion, and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems unless we consider that processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of the subscription.
Every time you visit our Websites, we automatically collect the following technical data, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) Address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, Through the site you can apply for a vacancy. In the application process, personal data is collected from your completed form and from your resume. We process your data for evaluation purposes and for associating with vacant positions within the company. The communicated data will be stored for 6 months if work relationships are not established If you wish to be contacted about other vacancies within ISS Consult and you agree to keep your data for a longer period (24 months) you will need to give us your consent
Nature and purpose of the processing
We may process your personal data if:
It is necessary for performing a contract with you for the purpose of providing services, delivering goods and making payments based on contracts, we may process your personal data such as identification data, contact details, bank details and identification code tax, for persons registered for VAT purposes. This processing is based on executing a contract to which you are a party, legal obligations imposed on us, and our legitimate interest. We must comply with a legal obligation (ie comply with applicable laws, codes of conduct or guides or law enforcement and cooperation with competent authorities (including, but not limited to, tax and judicial authorities).
It is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of
a third party) and for your interests ( preventing, detecting and
investigating offenses, including fraud and money laundering or
terrorist financing, and analysing and managing commercial risks for
ensuring IT security and networks) Including, but not limited to, the
preparation and review of documents, the preparation of documentation
necessary for the conclusion of a transaction, obtaining legal advice
and facilitating the settlement of disputes) and / or for the protection
or exercise of rights and obligations our contractual and legal;
cooperation with public authorities; requesting feedback and performing
analyses for statistical purposes or
for other purposes so that we can develop and improve the quality of our services.
We process your personal information for various technical reasons, such as to improve our Websites, including its functionality; to administer our Websites or of third parties if we have this contractual obligation; for internal operations, to keep our websites / products safe.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent to that effect. In connection with your use of mobile apps created based on incoming orders, we may collect and process your personal data, such as:
- identification data, contact details, debit or credit card information, and data on geographical location, registration number when:
- you register to use mobile apps (including free trials) and provide us with information about you;
- complete personal information in our applications;
- interact with us by other means, such as by telephone, fax, SMS, email, social communication or mobile app posts;
- you give us access to your data for the conduct of contractual relations
This processing is based on: executing a contract our legitimate interests in verifying user account data for the services provided in the territory in which you ordinarily reside and for detecting and preventing fraud; a legal obligation that has been imposed on us;
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that you are responsible for the confidentiality and fairness of the information provided.
Personal data disclosed to other third parties
Within the company, only a limited number of employees have access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis. Employees have a duty to keep confidential about personal data. In this sense, technical and organisational measures have been taken to protect personal data.
We share this data with third parties, including our partners, for example, to:
- other Contracting Parties and their banks in connection with any type of transfer of funds;
- providers of operational services such as courier services, telecommunications, IT, payments, processing, training, storage, archiving, customer assistance investigation services;
- any business partner, investor, transferee (current or potential) to facilitate transactions in commercial assets (which may include a merger, acquisition, debt or sale of goods);
- professional counselors, such as auditors or lawyers, legal advisers;
- regulatory authorities, professional bodies and/or public authorities to comply with the applicable regulations.
We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Union unless strictly necessary for the performance of the contract and only in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, applying appropriate safeguards and notifying you where appropriate.
Rights with respect to personal data
Unless the law otherwise provides, you have the following rights:
- the right of access, namely the right to obtain confirmation from us that
- we process your personal data and access to it and provide information about the processing mode;
- the right to rectification, which relates to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete / the right to be forgotten, meaning the right to delete without undue delay the personal data collected, if such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the right to restrict the processing that applies if (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal data, (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of the processing, (iii) no longer we require your personal data but you request them to find, exercise or defend a right in court, (iv) you have opposed the processing for the length of time that it is ascertained whether our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data prevail over your rights;
- the right to oppose your processing, unless we demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons to process your data, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court;
- the right of portability, meaning your right to receive personal data that you have provided to us for the purposes herein, in a structured, commonly used, readable, and the right to send this data to another operator;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data Protection;
We do not automatically process your personal data!
Legal basis of processing
The retention period Personal data will be retained for the time required to comply with legal obligations specific to our industry or applicable prescription terms (5 years from the termination date of the contractual relationship) or for compliance with the archiving obligations imposed by applicable law (for example, those specific to the financial and accounting field).
Security of personal data
We will make every reasonable effort to protect personal data we hold or control by establishing reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, as well as other similar risks The Parties will undertake all reasonable precautions to ensure security and to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access to personal data. However, if the personal data provided were accessed or obtained by an unauthorized person, the Parties shall notify each other immediately of such an incident and shall cooperate in taking any action deemed necessary to mitigate any loss or damage caused by such unauthorized access.
Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our store by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services.
Information We Collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How We Use Your Information
Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
Sharing Your Information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.